Georgia Tech Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Same chart, I’m thinking automated email because I didn’t apply for MSE and another person I know who applied RD received same email and he didn’t also apply MSE or engineering.

Don’t think too much about this, it’s just a chart showing the dates of release and March isn’t crossed as there is no date.

3 Likes

Getting emails from Gtech for completing the financial aid documents. Can that be a sign of acceptance ? Did anyone else receive such emails. I got 2 of them in 2 3 days.

My D23 also got it. In our case we had not filled in the CSS profile and it was due Jan 31.

ok we have also not filled it. But I am wondering if that is a sign of acceptance.

1 Like

I think most likely the other dates are crossed off because deadlines have passed, so they aren’t relevant. But the document deadline hasn’t yet arrived for RD. I doubt this means anything but something from an email list somewhere.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t everyone have gotten that email?

1 Like

Possibly the email list is specific to a couple programs that not everyone has at some point interacted with?

probably sent to those who showed interest in Materials Science either in past or now

2 Likes

Weird, CSS was not completed here for non-custodial. Hope not getting an email has nothing to do with acceptance vs denial.

1 Like

We haven’t received a follow up email on financing since Dec, but we provided everything they requested back then. Likewise, we haven’t received an email on date changes. So, I’m guessing that my kid is either denied or accepted, but probably not deferred.

I wonder whether only those who applied for scholarship needs to fill in?
Did you Submit the Georgia Tech Application for Scholarships and Financial Aid?

I got three emails from Finaid@gatech.edu
First one couple of days after submitting with following details:
"* Step One: Submit the [Georgia Tech Application for Scholarships and Financial Aid (GT App)]

• Step Two: Submit the [2324 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)]
  • Step Three: Complete the [CSS Profile] …"

The next two emails were: " we need additional documentation. Any delay in providing the required document(s) will make it harder for us to finalize your financial aid file…"

All of my documents were submitted in late October to early November.
My 1st-semester transcript was submitted 3 weeks ago.
I submitted my GT scholarship and Financial aid documents ~2-3 weeks ago.
I just hope it makes a difference

1 Like

I don’t know if my daughter submitted the Georgia Tech scholarship application, but we did the FAFSA and the CCS Profile.

2 Likes

My financial aid said d something like completed the review in the portal. Is that what you guys have?

Do you mean in Oscar?

Yes

1 Like

Can you send a screenshot?

1 Like

I think everyone who applied has access to Oscar. Oscar shows the status of the financial info they’ve provided. I don’t have a clue from what I see on Oscar.

I highly highly doubt this email indicates anything - just some more college spam

1 Like

the longest 24 hours begins…

2 Likes