Georgia Tech Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Yup! Best of luck to you all. The whole portal astrology won’t change anything now so might as well not bother.

3 Likes

agreed. i’ll be taking midterms all day tomorrow so i better just focus on that! no more college confidential until 7:01

3 Likes

This is my D23 screenshot from Oscar for financial aid:

2 Likes

does anyone know at what time decisions will be released tomorrow?

3 Likes

7pm EST

3 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

2 Likes

Wow I think you are in

1 Like

Where is that from? My admitted son’s Oscar financial aid looks like the screen shot above. We didn’t file FAFSA or the CSS so maybe that’s the difference?

do we have to pay for the CSS profile submission to Georgia Tech

where does it say this?

1 Like

My daughter’s looks like the one posted by JustCommonSense. I think that just means they’ve got what they need and nothing more than that. The other one posted by Jazzy321 looks different. So, it may mean more.

1 Like

Unless you get a waiver from CSS for being low income, yes.

1 Like

What do you mean?

It looks like they finalized the package. My son’s looked like the one posted before you, just an acknowledgement that they received what was needed. I wonder if they only reviewed and finalized for those accepted?

This is a specific verification specific to the student who posted this. That’s why it says finalized. It seems like it was a document that updated an error.

looking at the tech website it says that they would only need to verify if there is something such as conflicting information or further eligibility

2 Likes

Don’t read too much into it. It doesn’t really matter in a day. Best wishes to all.

3 Likes

I think you are right. Financial aid I don’t believe comes out till April so unlikely anything has been processed through financial aid at this point, especially since the deadline for documentation isn’t til next week.

Sometimes there are a certain number of accounts that are picked for verification, and this looks like one of them. Whether that means accepted or not… no idea. Some schools are random.

1 Like