Georgia Tech Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Does that mean you’re getting denied?

Some said to use a diff browser and it worked. I don’t think it means anything.

i need to get off this website LOL

how would i log into that folio thing on a different browser? I got the “houston we have a problem”

OSCAR → Canvas → Account → Folio

It should be the same for all browsers

2 Likes

Like someone said edge or chrome didn’t work but the other browser did when they tried. We haven’t tried at all. We are just waiting to see the results. Don’t think there’s a need to look in advance and then panic for the next several hours.

5 Likes

Accepted and some enrolled students at A&M get this error. They have a whole tutorial on it. I would NOT rush to thinking it means anything at all for admissions.

1 Like

Anyone else see this?

Does anyone get this offer letter?

2 Likes

nope. what happens when you click it?

1 Like

It just says to select aid year.

1 Like

seems indicative

2 Likes

Not on my kid’s portal, so I’m thinking it’s a denial.

2 Likes

I don’t have it either.

1 Like

Don’t they have to review financial aid individually? So it seems reasonable that this would maybe be a long, individualized process. Don’t lose hope!

1 Like

i’m also thinking that because i only handed in some financial aid stuff last week so i can’t imagine it would already be done

seems like youre in

3 Likes

people who don’t have the offer letter are probably rejected?

No not necessarily. There are many different types of financial aid, all disbursed at different times and through different processes

2 Likes

Earlier today, the Oscar portal let you click to see a box, but then it said that it would “4-6 weeks…” But I’m thinking that regardless of the financial aid/scholarships, etc that might come later, if someone already has “Offer Letter” on a portal, then they are accepted. If you don’t have “Offer Letter” on that portal, then my guess is you ain’t gettin’ in.

1 Like