Global BFA Applicants

Hey, I don’t know how many there are but I just wanted to make a thread for the Global BFA in Film Art applicants because it wouldn’t fit into a Fall or Spring thread since it starts in the Summer. Feel free to comment if you’re applying so we can stress together haha

hi! I am also applying- do you know when decisions will be released? My guess is this friday but i’m not sure

I think decisions will come out this friday or the next one, I don’t know for sure though

Hey my decision was posted and I got in! I also got a “Global BFA Pinnacle Scholarship” that I didn’t even know existed. I think the decisions are going out in waves, I got an email when mine was posted.

i got in too :slight_smile: yay! i got the trailblazer scholarship idk what that means haha

I also got in! I’m not gonna lie I’m still not that sure what the program entirely entails. Is it a 4 year program with no breaks? Or when are we not studying? Any info helps

does anyone know the stats of admission like what the acceptance rate is?

@Thayward17 it’s 3 academic years and 4 summers. It does seem like it’s nonstop, but it looks like there’s a winter break between semesters and some other holidays. The “program calendar” on the Emerson site for this program gives a good idea based on this year’s schedule!

@natturtlelie When I visited they told me the first group in the program’s acceptance rate was 25% idk if it’s changed for us though