Emerson EA 2025

I haven’t seen any threads for Emerson College in this upcoming admissions cycle so I wanted to start one! I recently applied as a Media Arts Production Major with a focus in Screenwriting for Early Action. I wanted to give a place for us to discuss the school and programs. I really want to know when we should be getting our decisions because I’m so anxious! I saw that we should know around mid-December, and I just wanted to see if there was a more specific date people knew about.

3 Likes

based on previous years i’ve seen they’ve released the results the 2nd friday of december so I’m expecting the 11th but I’m not sure if covid will impact that or not.

2 Likes

Hey!! I also applied EA but for the BCE program. They almost always release it on the second friday like the previous person said. In recent years, it was the 13th, 14th, and 15th so I’m not sure if the 11th will be too early for them to release? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see for this friday!! Good luck! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I applied to the BCE program as well! I can’t wait to see if I get in, best luck to you too!

1 Like

Best of luck to everyone! Crossing my fingers that we know Friday…

3 Likes

Has anyone heard anything yet? I’m anxious to see if we hear from them today

1 Like

For what it’s worth, it looks like they started releasing decisions at 1 PM ET on the 2nd Friday in December last year.

4 Likes

1pm and nothing :frowning: is there a possibility it could come out after December 15th? I called yesterday and they said decisions normally come out mid to late December :frowning:

1 Like

I applied to the BCE major (thinking of switching to journalism if I get in and go to Emerson)! Good luck to everyone in the next couple of days while we await decisions!

omg thats such a bummer, I was totally anticipating today

1 Like

Hang in there guys! The day isn’t over yet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just found a message from last year where they said a notification was posted on the portal that decisions would be released later that day.
Since there’s no such message on the portal now, perhaps today’s not the day. Assuming they follow the same process.

1 Like

Awh I‘m still hoping that it‘s today but it will probably be next Friday :,( since my portal looks the same as it normally does.

2 Likes

maybe theyll release everyones at 1pm pt??? probably not. guess we have to wait til next week :,(

1 Like

My DS applied EA2 to the media production program. I am wondering if they will push back the release date for EA for everyone this year given that they added EA2 option, which wasn’t due until Dec 1?

Honestly, I think that would be really unfair, given that those who applied EA1 got their application in much earlier. Could be a possibility though.

1 Like

I think the website states EA2 and ED2 Notification dates are February 1. Website also states EA1 and ED1 are Mid-December (which is any time now - but no specific date).

2 Likes

That makes sense. I didn’t see on website and thought EA2 got added last minute this year due to COVID.

1 Like

I just got an email from Emerson saying that decisions were going to come out sometime this week. i’m hoping by tuesday :)))

2 Likes

yessss I got the e-mail too - it says there is a schedule of when decisions will be released based on location but I can’t find it. does anybody have the schedule??

1 Like