Going to the Supestore is like going to Home Depot

<p>You go in for one thing and come out with 10 other things you really don’t need but just have to have. I went to Ferg to register for Parents Weekend, Starbucks and to the Supestore for a sweatshirt for my wife. I came out of the Supestore with the sweatshirt for my DW, a sweatshirt for me, 3 jerseys, 3 tshirts, a crimson Nike golf shirt, an awesome hot/cold cup with travel lid, trailer hitch cover and 3 Crimson Tide rain ponchos. Bama gear is just to addictive.</p>

<p>Well you do need all that stuff if you are Bama parents.</p>

<p>I already have about a dozen Bama tshirts, etc. You know what they say you can never have enough Bama wear.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>should have bought more ponchos…those will be going to the highest bidder tomorrow. lo</p>

<p>I know!! We have so much Bama stuff too. Now I know why people have “Bama-themed” rooms. You just buy and buy and then you have a Bama room. </p>

<p>I really want to plant crimson flowers in the shape of the Alabama “A”! Has anyone done that? </p>

<p>Last year, I bought a “Beat the Aggies” t-shirt for $3. This year my husband wore it and it worked!! Just kidding. The team is phenomenal and fun to watch. Hope you all have fun this week in T-town.</p>

<p>Did anybody get over to the $1.00 sale today??</p>

<p>While I was there I stopped at the dollar sale. It was just a table setup in the lobby in front of the Supe entrance. Mostly license plate frames, cups, etc commerating past championships.</p>