Good major for UC that i applies. HELP!

<p>Currently i am an undergrad that is going to applie to several UCs, but i dont know which UC has great program on the major i am interested in. I am looking for UCs that has good business program and bioengineering.
UCs that i decided to applies: UCI, UCSD, UC davis, UCSB, UC santa cruz. due to normal acadamic performance i know i wont make berkerly and LA for sure so i am not going to applie for those.</p>

<p>Can you guys tell me if my major is good in the UC i listed. And if possible tell me the top major of each UC. </p>

<p>I have also heard that Cal State Fullerton has good Business program, compare to the UC i apply to, should i go to UC or fullerton. Cause Asian parents just think that UC is the best, so i am really struggle on going to UC or Cal state for business. So please help me out thank you.</p>

<p>bioengineering is a def. UCSD… but for business its not UCSD… so you will have to choose… thats all i know… sry</p>

<p>any other people? is UCI good for business too?</p>

<p>berkeley seems to be the only one in the UCs that has a known business sector.</p>

<p>here is an idea… go to hte UC application, where you select your colleges you wish to apply to… when you choose your majors. note every school that has hte business section you wish to be part of, then do a little research and 2. post it here on CC on this thread… ok…</p>

<p>Generally, undergrad biz is perceived as a terminal/professional degree. Thus, most biz programs in teh state reside at the Cal State level. </p>

<p>The ONLY UC campuses that have a full-fledged undergrad biz programs are Cal and Riverside. Cal-Haas does not accept Frosh directly – you have to transfer in as a Jr. UCI is in process of expanding its undergrad biz offerings. SB offers some accounting. LA has biz-econ.</p>

<p>Get the point: each UC campus is different. Google is your friend.</p>