Good Nursing Schools for a B student?

<p>Note: I noticed a lot of them are in the east coast, any in the midwest would be very helpful. Thank you.</p>

<p>I’ve heard good things about Luther College in Iowa. Not sure if it’s direct-entry or what the required stats are.</p>

<p>I only know about east coast schools. I would expect the less selective BSN programs would be at smaller private colleges that are not well known. Many accept high percentages of their total applicants, but are moderately selective for their nursing program. Many are Catholic colleges that are less than 50 years old.</p>

<p>I agree Luther College would be a good choice. The Nursing Program is not direct entry, but when we visited they said a high percentage of students are admitted to the program for their sophomore year. One of the best things about this program is that junior year is spent in Rochester, MN at one of the Mayo Clinic affiliated institutions.</p>

<p>Actually, Luther College does offer a direct admittance to their Nursing program for 10 students a year. I am aware of this only because my daughter is one of the direct admits. She had a high ACT score and strong grades from a good private high school. She just started her freshman year. So far, so good!</p>