Greek Life

<p>I am going to be an incoming freshman at TCU and I was wondering the different reputations for the sororities. Which is the best one if any? Also, I want to live in sherley but is it a huge party dorm?</p>

<p>@TCUgal:</p>

<p>I am going to give you the most diplomatic answer in the world and I know it’s not the answer you necessarily want. But, that being said, there is no “best” house at TCU. Sure there are people that thing ABC is better than XYZ or vice versa. At the end of the day, most of them are about equal. Even if I thought that ABC was the best house on campus, my friend may think that LMN is better. Because, just like people, each sorority has its own personality. Also like people, everyone has a different preference. You can look at websites and talk to people all you want. These rankings are arbitrary and inconsistent. If/when you decide to go through recruitment, focus on what feels right to YOU and nobody else. Trust me, girls that do this end up far happier. </p>

<p>Sherley often gets pegged as the party dorm, but this isn’t necessarily the case. Yes, it tends to be more social than some of the other dorms. Any dorm is a party dorm if you want it to be and isn’t if you don’t want it to be.</p>