Grinnell College Early Decision for Fall 2024 Admission

This is the official thread for those applying ED to Grinnell College.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

Would anybody be able to chance me for EDI? I think my stats are pretty good but my ECs are kind of lackluster, so I’m really stressed out. My school is rural, small, and poor, so there weren’t really a ton of opportunities. Also, I wasn’t planning on doing the interview because they tend to stress me out, but do you think that will put me at a disadvantage?

Unweighted GPA: 4.0 (Valedictorian)
My school only offers one AP class, but I took as many honors classes as possible during my freshman and sophomore years, and I will have taken enough dual enrollment classes throughout my junior and senior years to get an AA in Liberal Arts from the local community college
SAT: 1550 (Reading/English 800 and Math 750)
National Merit Semifinalist & College Board Rural and Small Town Recognition
ECs:
-NHS Vice-President
-Book Club President and Cofounder
-German Self Study (ACTFL Advanced-Mid Reading Proficiency)
-Chinese Self Study and NSLI-Y Scholarship to study abroad in Taiwan last summer (Intermediate-High ACTFL Oral Proficiency)
-Independent French and Spanish Study (in conjunction with high school and college level classes)
-GT School (education software company) Intern $20/hr; promoted up to the expert team (more or less permanent)
-Volunteering at a non-profit thrift store in my neighborhood (Presidential Service Aware 2022 & 2023; 350+ hours)
-Mathletes Club President and Cofounder (some small local awards)

I want to double major in Chinese and Classics, with a concentration in Linguistics.