GW 2023 Early Decision 1

MODERATOR’S NOTE:

Links to Twitter are not allowed per Terms of Service, so I did not approve it.

Have any of you been able to view your “cost of attendance” tap on the Gweb page?

Yeah I think that has been there since day 1

Sorry about that, I’m new to this site and wasn’t aware of that.

hi! quick question, my gwu portal doesnt have my id # so im not sure how to access my gwid. Does anyone know how to find it? Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, glad to know I am not the only one dying right now. Super anxious. But anyways please update with any info you get, Thanks<

Are decisions coming tomorrow?

This is so frustrating. Why can’t they just tell us when they come out

I’m thinking it’s coming this week. The portal says the university will be closed starting the 22nd, so I’m guessing they would have to release decisions before.

I have a strong feeling that they will be coming out tomorrow

I’m hoping for tomorrow. My nerves are shot. I’ve been sick all week!

everyone i know has been saying tomorrow sometimes between 5pm-7pm. guess I’m not sleeping tonight

Same here. Good luck to everyone. I’m keeping everyone in my heart.

statistically 66% of us will get in… hope u ALL get this bread

I’m so nervous for tomorrow too!! It’s my birthday, so if the decision comes out tomorrow, it’ll either be a very good or very bad birthday. I hope everyone here gets in!!

eee! good luck everybody— so excited to see everyone get accepted (hopefully tomorrow) :slight_smile:

does anyone know what time it came out last year???

I think around 5. Honestly, at this point I feel like being deferred would make me even more disappointed than being straight up rejected. I can’t imagine myself having to both wait and keep putting in my best effort in school cause they keep tabs on you all the way until spring

I have not slept in a week and a half. definitely not sleeping tonight. im bugging and I feel you on this like I just need a yes or a no. cant even breathe.

Where did you see 66% of ED1 applicants get in?