GW 2023 Early Decision 1

it says the admissions office is open until 5pm (est) so it’s closed for today. however duke admissions came out at 7pm today and their admissions office closes at 5pm too. most of the colleges that have scheduled hours say 5pm 6pm 7pm… that’s what I’m thinking will happen for GW

edit: oops actually office hours are until 8pm during peak seasons. that actually makes sense, if its after 8pm est just wait till the next day i guess…

we’re all mcfreakin losing it right now honestly i come to this page less to check updates about when we’re gonna hear back and more to reassure myself that tons of people are just as anxious as i am

Their offices closed at 8pm today I believe so I think the chance of anything coming today is super unlikely, however Iif they told someone to check tmw there’s a good chance that’s when decisions come

im actually dying especially after seeing all my friends hearing back tonight. i just need the decisions to come out. also whats gweb never heard of it? my college counselor said gw told her monday so thats what I think.

I’m literally losing it I love this thread

okay thanks! where exactly online did you do it? i couldn’t find it on my gwforce @IR2023

My fav part was how he had a flat earth profile pic

If we call and ask do you think they’ll tell us if the decisions are today

Someone should check

Someone pls take one for the team?

Just called and the answer hasn’t changed. it’s still “sometime before winter break”

Yeah I don’t think it will be today, this was the date last year

did anyone else apply for civic house? just curious!

I called and they said the decisions will be out early next week, and not to worry about financial aid status on the portal

@myounces19 i applied for civic house :slight_smile:

My school counselor is calling admissions to see if she can get any info. I’ll let you guys know if she finds anything.

Honestly, I feel like it’s going to come out on Monday.

I think its coming out monday between 5-7! good luck people I hope were all part of gwu 2023

ahhh yea good luck to everyone! Hope we all get to raise high as colonials!

How do you know?