Hammond Applicants?

<p>Did anyone apply for the Ronald A. Hammond scholarship? If so, what are your credentials? :)</p>

<p>Hey! Did you get a confirmation e-mail after you applied online?</p>

<p>I did not! :frowning: Did you? I emailed Ms. Blair Betts; she told me she and the Hammond committee would review applications this coming week. They’ll send us an email stating whether all our materials were received! Good luck to you! May I ask your stats?</p>

<p>No… I didn’t receive a confirmation e-mail.
Okay, thanks for letting me know! Sure, I was accepted ED.
Good luck to you too! :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Weighted GPA: 4.7
UW GPA: 3.9/4.0
(Math, Reading, Writing) SAT: 1860 </p>

<p>How about you?</p>

<p>No problem!! Your stats are pretty good! :slight_smile: Also, it appears as though not many people apply for this scholarship, so I think we both have a pretty good chance! Congrats on your acceptance! I was accepted ED also! I heard only 100 people are each year :slight_smile:
GPA: 3.96 unweighted, 4.86 weighted
Class rank: 7/512 (top 2%)
SAT (out of 1600): 1250
ACT (superscore): 32
I hope to see you in Miami for the interview! If you want, you can add me on Facebook! I’ll PM you my name if you’d like! :)</p>

<p>Congratulations!!
Sure that would be really cool :slight_smile: haha class of 2018
Me too!
What do you plan on majoring in?</p>

<p>Aw thank you! I’m so excited haha I have a countdown on my phone to August 20th (move in day) only 212 days to go!! And I want to be an eye doctor, so I might major in biochem under the pre-med track. Or if I’m lucky, I’ll get chosen for prism haha that would be awesome!! How about you?! (I’ll PM you my name now!)</p>

<p>I sent the friend request! :smiley:
I’m so excited haha… wow, I need to set a countdown on my phone!
Oh, I am doing the pre-health track. I’m an aspiring surgeon (majoring in Bio and minoring in Psychology or Music)</p>

<p>Ah thank you so much!! We should definitely get to know each other! OMG that’s awesome! I used to have a fear of blood lol but I’m slowly getting over it. Needless to say, I’d never want to do surgery haha only eye surgery, which doesn’t involve so much blood! Either way, I know you’ll achieve your goals!! Especially at a place like Miami where opportunity is rampant! :)</p>

<p>Hello . I too applied to this scholarship. Do you know when we will be notified for an interview?</p>

<p>Hi there!! Apparently the committee will email us by mid-February :). Good luck!</p>

<p>Do you know how many people apply for the scholarship?</p>

<p>Sorry, I have no idea! But did you get an email tonight? :)</p>

<p>I got an email saying they didn’t get my teacher rec, so I have to sort that out. What about you?</p>

<p>Aw yeah I got an email :slight_smile: Hope to see you in Miami soon! :)</p>

<p>has anyone else confirmation that they got an interview, i received an email last week that by this friday we should be notified but nothing yet</p>

<p>rank 16/699
unweighted- 3.8
weighted- 4.87
sat (math/reading)- 1330
Accepted EA undergrad Arch. </p>

<p>Wow great stats, @ashez96!! Mine are similar :slight_smile: But no, I have not received an email yet :[ I really hope to see you in Miami for the interview!!</p>

<p>I received an email and I was selected for the interview! Anyone else?</p>

<p>@NarissaBabie I did as well!</p>

<p>@futurepsych0808, congrats!! Hope to see you in Miami next month!</p>