Harvard Admissions Fall 2022

Thank you for the response. No response expected

thank you for your reply :). Actually my classmate recently had an interview with MIT, so I thought I would have one from Harvard as everything is going online. I thought those countries listed on Harvard page are for local interviews (not online). But, my country is not listed on their page, and they mentioned that the lack of an interview will not affect your candidacy. However, still, as I went through many posts and read many comments on quora and reddit, everyone says that international students who got into Harvard, all had an interview.

Hi, could you throw some light on what the difficult questions were?

I received response from all interviewers. Most of them said that they will submit the report on time. One interviewer said that I can contact him in case I have other questions.

I’m sure there will be zero difference whether interviewers respond your thank you letter or not. I know several applicants who got no response but all admitted in early action.

does getting a follow up email from an AO mean anything, I know a friend that got one

1 Like

are interviews still coming out?

Just call them bruh😡

I will quote my daughter who got 3 responses to the interview thank you notes she sent (3 out of 3). She basically said it means nothing just you had very nice interviewers.
She didn’t expect responses but received them.

where are you from?

Do late interviews for international students have significance? I just received an invitation for one. This was listed on my application: “In your country, we may either not have any interviewers or the number of applicants may be too great for all to be interviewed. You will be contacted if the Admissions Committee requests more information. The absence of an interview will not adversely affect your candidacy.”

which country?

I’ll note that this is a country listed with limited interviewers on the Harvard website

Which country?

Turkey

It means they are deliberating and thinking about you. Harvard has extremeley selecrtive interviews for intl so you’re at the end of the race. Go get that acceptance letter, fellow intl

2 Likes

Last night my son received an email titled “Harvard College Interviewing” from a regional admissions interview administrator. In it, they asked him to add an email to his contact list so that “if you receive correspondence it won’t go to your spam folder”. He was unsure how to interpret this email as it never actually mentioned an interview outside of the title. Did anyone else receive an email like this/Is this normal for Harvard alumni interviews? Thank you for your time.

1 Like

I currently received an interview but have not received a response after the times I gave out to the interviewer, any advice on how to fix this? I feel like it is a bit unprofessional but I am thinking about calling Harvard Admissions directly.

We received a similar email not for Harvard but from Princeton.

1 Like

Send a reminder to the interviewer saying that he/she may have not seen your email and give him the dates and times. also, add something about
I know you are busy but would like to have the interview before the end of March.

1 Like