Has anyone not gotten an email requesting a mid-year grade report?

Has anyone not gotten an email requesting midterm grades? The website says that they will send you an email when they need them in the admissions process, but I still haven’t gotten anything so I’m kinda worried since people are thinking the first round of decisions might come tomorrow. I applied late enough that I think my first semester grades appeared on my transcript when I sent it in, so I thought they might not need a mid-year report, but I wanted to check here just to make sure.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know any other details on how decisions are usually rolled out? I know that a lot of people said they started on the 17th last year, but do they release all of the decisions at once, continually, or like every Friday or something? Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks!!!

Did you apply early action? I’m pretty sure if you applied for regular decision (by January 1st) you didn’t need to send your mid-year grades. I read the email again and mid-year were due by February 17th, so if you haven’t received an email from them I’d assume you didn’t have to send them. I’m no expert, though! So, if you really are concerned just call Madison’s admissions office and I’m sure they’ll sort everything out. I hope this helps.

Call admissions to be certain or learn from your school what was submitted - ASAP