Hello out there!

<p>Just trying to get a thread going! I applied early action and their website says that they received everything, so I'm good to go. Can't wait for the results! Who else is applying and what are your stats? </p>

<p>Gender: M
College Class Year: 2013
High School: Public
GPA - Unweighted: 3.93
GPA - Weighted: 4.56
Class Rank: 4 of 502</p>

<p>ACT: 29 [R:33, W:29, S:27, M:27 Essay:6<----BAD] Retaking in two weeks</p>

<p>AP English Language, AP World History, AP US History, AP US Government. </p>

<p>EC's: National Honor Society President, Black Student Union Vice-President, Student Council, and Varsity Cross Country.</p>

<p>Community Service: Totaling over 100hrs. </p>

<p>Awards: Honor Roll, Varsity Letter, Junior Platinum Award, Outstanding French Student.</p>

<p>Essay: It was pretty good. I had to cut out a lot of it because it exceeded the word limit, so I don't think it was my best.</p>

<p>My son got in with similar stats to yours so you should be good.</p>

<p>Nice GPA. If you can get the ACT score up, you should have a pretty good shot at a scholarship.</p>

<p>Don't even sweat it, man! You're definitely in. I mean you're ranked in the top 5 students in your graduating class. You should at least get a 15k-20k scholarship. The average applicant, depending on geographical location, presents a B+/ A-/ A average and an SAT score of 1300-1480, ACT 27-31. Typically, applicants from the tristate area get in with lesser credentials, like a strong B+/A- average and mediocre SATs because of the reputation of their schools (i.e., Roslyn, Jericho, parts of NJ and PA).</p>