Help for deciding major?

<p>I am trying to get a leg up on deciding what I want my major to be so I can pick colleges out more appropriately...</p>

<p>I:
-absolutely loathe math and graphing and CALCULUS
-I am not a big fan of sciences; I do enjoy Anatomy and Bio (I'm very right brained. I make good grades in math and science, I just don't enjoy them whatsoever)
-am very personable/sociable
-love to write (my dream job is to write for a magazine like Vogue...but since the print industry is taking a nose dive I don't know how reliable this is) I do have a blog! Www.retromenta.blogspot.com
-love to travel (who doesn't)
-can work under pressure to some degree
-enjoy exploring different cultures
-am a classical dancer
-enjoy planning events
-love fashion
-want a major that allows flexibility for a wide array of jobs with security!!!</p>

<p>I know the list is lengthy, but I'm trying to give as much detail as possible to help you guys out. Thanks so much for your time!!! :)</p>

<p>Have you thought about a business degree? Those tend to be pretty flexible, but obviously I don’t know you so I can’t tell you without a doubt what you should major in. Just make sure it is something you like, otherwise you probably won’t do very well anyway.</p>

<p>You seem very similar to me. I also love fashion and writing. Originally I wanted to major in Journalism and Fashion Merchandising, but now I might have to double major in Journalism and Marketing since none of the schools I’m applying to offer a fashion merchandising major.
You could consider Public Relations and Fashion Merchandising?</p>