HL classes for a Philosophy or History major??

Next year I start the IBDP and I am pretty set on majoring in Philosophy or History in College. My high school does not offer a Philosophy course and so I am looking for advice on what my HL’s should be for a Philosophy or History Major.

Right now Im thinking of these classes:
HL Mathematics
HL History
HL Spanish and/or HL English
Any advice?

Don’t take HL Math unless you’re really really good at math (I.e. 6-7’s on tests without studying for more than 3 hours) or you really like math as a class. I also don’t recommend taking 4 HLs with math as one of them.

I think, aside from History, take HL classes in areas that you’re interested in (Psych maybe?) or the next two years will be hell. That is, if you’re doing the IBDP outside of the US.

You already have history. TOK should be kind of like philosophy. So really you already have both subjects.

IB or AP Psychology might interest a liberal arts type of student, if your school offers it.

Turns out my school offers IB Psychology, I already selected it as one of my subjects. I think I could definitely do HL. I am going to seriously consider it, Thanks!

Is it really hard to do Math HL with three other subjects? I thought it could be a problem but Spanish is my native language, so that HL will be much easier.
It does sound like alot of work though.