Hokie Bird VT Transfer!!!?!

<p>Hello! I applied to VT as a transfer with a 3.5 GPA and I made Dean's list with 14 credits last semester 16 this semester. VT received my transcripts (HS and college) on 1/07/13. If I were to get that amazing sign of the hokie bird on my application status when would that be? I sent my application in, in the middle of december. I am studying criminal justice at Radford University and I am transferring into VT's political science major! When should I see the bird if I have a good chance of getting in?</p>

<p>Most likely a few weeks after the deadline. Probably earlier or mid march. If you had submitted your transcripts a few days before you would have made it by the priority deadline and would have heard of a decision last Friday.</p>

<p>Awwww man! I wish I would have known that! how are my chances looking do you think?!</p>

<p>They look pretty good. If u have a 3.5 you should get in no problem.</p>

<p>That makes me feel better! Thank you so much!</p>

<p>yo i applied a couple days ago. how do you actually get to see your app status?</p>

<p>You have to make your student guest account you should receive an email about it, and then you login and you will be able to check!</p>