VT hasn't posted my decision...

<p>Should I be worried that my page doesn't say "congratulations," or "we're sorry," when I click on it? I log in to my account, etc. It just shows my stats as an undergrad, my major and what program I applied for and says "processed applications." Has anyone else not heard?</p>

<p>are you a transfer student? Thats what mine says too :\ If you are, the next wave of decisions are supposed to be next week and then sometime in april and the last is before May 1st. Supposedly you get a hokie bird on your app page prior to the acceptance.</p>

<p>My son is an international freshman , and display “congratulations” and “Offered admission” in his application state page yesterday, but not received notification email.</p>

<p>Good luck.</p>

<p>VT hasn’t posted my decision yet either and I am afraid I won’t get in, but I have classmates with lower gpa’s and SAT’s than me who received their acceptances yesterday. Should I be worried? Here’s my stats, if anyone could help that would be great!</p>

<p>SAT: CR: 630 M: 670 W:720 (1300/2020)
GPA: 3.4 on a 4.0 scale
College: College of Arts & Sciences</p>

<p>Nevermimd! Just checked today and I have been accepted! So excited!</p>

<p>Complextaryn: Try looking again and if it doesn’t show up you might have been looking in the wrong place because I almost missed it. Just ask me if you have any trouble!</p>

<p>sp8675- Are you a transfer? I’m a studio art major hoping to transfer in with a 3.3 and I’ve heard nothing from them yet.</p>

<p>That’s awesome! Congratulations :slight_smile: </p>

<p>I see that you are from nova. My daughter is in a similar condition with respect to grades - so this gives me and her hope. She is a junior still.
So you applied directly to the College of Arts and Sciences?</p>

<p>Oh well- if your daughter is in HS with around a 3.4, she has an extremely slim chance to no chance of of getting in. I and many of my friends applied with 3.6 at my HS in Vienna and no one got in with anything below a 3.9. The majority had over a 4.0. If she’s a junior at another college or a community college, she definitely has a chance.</p>

<p>Kaymom: Thank you! I am so excited for next year! :)</p>

<p>Both Kaymom and JennyK13: I am a first time freshman and was accepted into the College of Arts and Sciences. I 3.4 out of 4.0 is average for Tech, because I have peers with lower class rank and sat scores who were also accepted. I go to T.C. Williams High School which has a 5.0 scale and my offical gpa is a 3.75. It doesn’t hurt though that my SAT scores are above average for Tech. I have also have an increasing grade trend and am taking 5 AP’s.</p>

<p>Good for you! That’s odd. No one at my school (James Madison) got in with those scores. I’m talking over 2000 in SAT’s as well.</p>

<p>It depends a lot on if the gpa is weighted. A 3.4 weighted gpa is going to be a tough sell, but if weighting brings it up higher that could help a lot.</p>