Honors college acceptance questions

<p>I was recently accepted for the spring 2013 semester (declared econ as major) & I want to go honors.</p>

<p>As of now Bama is telling me I have a 3.26 gpa. </p>

<p>(1) can I get into the HC with a 3.26 gpa? </p>

<p>I noticed of my 41 credits i have at my community college only 38 transferred. I believe those 3 credits missing are my AP Macro-Econ credit (I earned a 4 on the AP exam)</p>

<p>(2) If indeed my AP credits are missing & I have AP send them over will that increase my gpa?or will it just be considered 3 credits earned in Econ?</p>

<p>(3) if someone in the honors college gpa dips below a 3.3 for 2 semesters will they be kicked out of the university or just the honors college?</p>

<p>(4) I’m visiting UA this week! any suggestions on what to do or see while I’m there?</p>

<p>Your AP credits may need to be sent from Collegeboard, but they won’t change your GPA.</p>

<p>Right now, you don’t have the GPA needed for honors, but maybe after this fall semester you will…then you can be in honors for Fall.</p>

<p>Answer for number 3…no, you don’t get kicked out of the univ. Do you think that everyone at the univ has a a 3.3 or higher. lol…no, there are many that don’t. </p>

<p>how long will you be in Tuscaloosa? Give us an idea of what time you have here and we’ll make some suggestions.</p>