Honors College Question

<p>Hello, I was wondering about how approximately long it would take to hear back from the honors college from UA? I was offered a full tuition scholarship so I feel I have a somewhat strong chance of being accepted, but was wondering how competitive it is to get in?</p>

<p>If you meet the admissions criteria for UHP and/or IHP and filled out the application, you’ll be admitted. For UHP and IHP, the application is just used as a way to get to know the student and provide more info about the student if they apply to CBH or UFE. Students applying only to UHP, IHP, or both have been known to write very short essays as they knew they’d be admitted.</p>

<p>When my son applied to honors, he received an email in his crimson account that he would hear back in two weeks.</p>

<p>jaja…</p>

<p>Did you submit the Honors College app? If so, when?</p>

<p>Once you do that, it won’t take long.</p>

<p>If you haven’t submitted it, do so…don’t spend a lot of time on the essay. Just write a couple sentences introducing yourself.</p>

<p>Let us know how it goes. </p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>jaja</p>

<p>It should take about a week to hear back after applying to honors. I received my notice two days after applying.</p>

<p>-77Choco Thanks for mentioning the crimson email account I just found it on the mybama page and saw all the messages I had been missing… I was wondering why I never got an email about the honors college application confirmation. lol</p>

<p>-mom2collegekids I submitted my app yesterday and am hoping to be accepted before I visit soon. </p>

<p>-rlpak14 Thanks!</p>