Honors program

I was just accepted to the interdisciplinary honors program at Loyola and I was wondering if anyone had any insight. I’m not for sure attending Loyola, but I’m strongly considering it. How hard is the program? Is it worth taking harder classes? I just want to know what I would be doing if I was to attend Loyola as an honors student. Thank you so much!

The Honors Program isn’t given enough credit for how challenging it is. I love the kind of thinking and writing we have to do, but it is incredibly challenging. What would have been a 100 in high school is probably going to be about a B+. Very few people get A-‘s first semester, and no one gets A’s. B/B+ is attainable if you show up to lecture and do the readings and study, but they are very reluctant to give anything over a B+. If you enjoy a challenge, go for it because the professors are amazing (s/o to Whidden) and it’s a very rewarding experience. However, if you only care about getting an A, don’t take it because I can just about guarantee that will not happen.