Housing Agreement application

<p>I received my room assignment and am confused as to what I do next. </p>

<p>The confirmation deadline listed was March 14, 2008 for me to complete the License Agreement (housing contract), correct. Is that simply a contract/form that my parents must sign and submit (I am under the age of 18) with no payment to make until May 1, 2008 (I obviously already paid my non-refundable $100.00 fee)? Or is there a payment I have to make, too, along with the agreement (because I do not intend to make either the $270 University Enrollment Deposit and $200 Residence Hall Confirmation Rent Payment until May 1, 2008)?</p>

<p>If I only have to send in the contract now without a payment, what happens if I decide not to enroll at Arizona? Am I still bound to submit a payment since my parents signed a contract?</p>

<p>The following ids the agreement my parents mus sign:
<a href=“https://www.life.arizona.edu/undergraduate/forms/2008_2009_forms/la_08_09.pdf[/url]”>https://www.life.arizona.edu/undergraduate/forms/2008_2009_forms/la_08_09.pdf</a></p>

<p>Paragraph 6a. of the 2008-2009 University Undergraduate Housing License Agreement says that “This License Agreement becomes effective and binding upon receipt of your signed License Agreement Form”. Where in the License Agreement does it say that if the $200 confirmation Rent payment is not received, they will not be responsible the housing charges the entire year, Although, paragraph 7b. says that “Failure to make the $200 confirmation Rent payment by the appropriate deadline noted in paragraph 7a above will result in the cancellation of your housing application and any assignment by Residence Life”, that does not also say that they won’t be obligated for payments for the entire year, since by signing the agreement, it “becomes effective and binding” (see 6a.)</p>

<p>I am also confused as to the due date. As stated above, my e-mail says it is due March 14, 2008, and Paragraph 7a. says “If you are an incoming first-year student and your confirmation deadline is earlier than May 1, 2008, your $200 confirmation Rent payment is due by May 1, 2008.” If it is now May 1, 2008, why didn’t my e-mail (an e-mails to other prospective students) just say May 1, 2008?</p>