Housing for Spring 2009***Transfer Students***

<p>FOR ALL OF YOU TRANSFER STUDENTS! DON'T LIVE IN THE DORMS. LIVE IN THIS!</p>

<p>I am subletting a unit in the 12th floor of the LUCKY apartment complex for the upcoming semester of Spring 2009. The monthly installments for this sublet shall be $1050. I have given you a $200 discount on each month's rent, which is $1250. The lease will end on August 28th 2009. So if you come at the end of January, you would be responsible for the next 7 months. </p>

<p>NO SECURITY DEPOSIT needed. The rent includes basic heat, 10 mbps internet, water and sewer, free trash pickup and free bedroom safe. You would be responsible for paying electricity which should not exceed 30 dollars per month if exercising enegry-saving conscious consumption. This one bedroom apartment also has a double fireplace facing both the bedroom and the living area. It also features floor-ceiling 9' glass windows facing South to Lake Monona. You will be amazed by the quantity of natural sunlight allowed in. It comes completely furnished for either one person or two. The furnishings include desks, beds, sofa, tables and kitchen appliances.</p>

<p>If two people reside each would pay half of the total rent, that is $525. The residents in this apartment do not have to be the same sex. Co-ed rooming is permitted. Again, single occupancy is also available for the price stated above of 1050.</p>

<p>Please visit: Apartments</a> Downtown Madison Wisconsin : Lucky Apartments WI : Apartments UW Madison for more information on the complex, community and amenities. For the finish levels of this apartment go to Lucky</a> Apartments: 777 University Avenue : Finish Levels Floors 11-14</p>

<p>I can email pictures. Just contact me at <a href="mailto:eulerian02@gmail.com">eulerian02@gmail.com</a></p>

<p>TD</p>

<p>Be aware transfers that there are a lot of cheaper sublets out there, you can check with the off campus housing list for details.</p>