Housing question: BIMS Major

Hi, I’ve recently been accepted to A&M for Biomedical Sciences, and was wondering where would be the best place to stay for my major/freshman year? I know that the freshman year of any college is mostly prereqs, but I’d like to be set up nicely for my major in relation of getting to classes and getting around in general. I’m not too picky for any given hall, price isn’t too much of a concern. Thanks for any input!

@Southpaw1 No dorm will be perfect for every major. For my freshman son, he goes to many different buildings for one class, depending on if it is lecture, recitation or lab. For the math class lab, he goes to the civil engineering building.The dining hall is far from him. A lot of the dorms are on the perimeter with the classroom buildings in the middle. Picking the style you prefer is much easier because until you register, you do not know where the prof you get will have a particular class and some classes may meet in 3 different buildings.

Remember, you have 30 days from receiving your admissions decision to apply for housing to be considered for priority housing.