A&M Housing Suggestions?

<p>I will be a fresman at A&M Falll 2012. I will definitly be staying in the Modular dorms. Which halls are best? I prefer the ones that are quiet and just not with alot of party people.</p>

<p>If your just applying now you probably won’t be able to get what you want.</p>

<p>I’m looking at the same type of dorms, I applied back in october but now I’m going to have to change my choices and hopefully not lose my priority.</p>

<p>A&M’s website says you can change dorm preferences online through June 1st and not loose your priority. </p>

<p>My son applied on 1/2/2012. Are his chances pretty good at getting in a dorm similar to one on his top 3?</p>

<p>Be sure to look into the Living Learning Communities, especially if you are the quieter, studious type. My S lived in Mosher last year, the LLC for Engineering. A very good experience…</p>

<p>does anyone know how the potluck thing works?</p>

<p>kjb,</p>

<p>What kind of LLC’s are there? What halls have them? I know it’s kinda late to be applying for housing but a couple of friends last year applied mid march and got their first pick so I hope it’s the same for me. I honestly don’t really know anything about the dorms so if I get stuck in a crappy one…I wouldn’t even know it lol</p>

<p>P.S I’ll be majoring in Biology</p>

<p>Eve411 - there are several LLCs. You can read about them at:
[Residence</a> Hall Living - Living Learning Communities](<a href=“http://reslife.tamu.edu/housing/llc/]Residence”>llc)
The only one I have first hand knowledge of is Mosher.</p>

<p>Good Luck</p>

<p>The southside dorms are much much much quieter than northside! I stayed in Wells Hall last year and loved it, I hear its even more quieter nowadays</p>