Housing wait-list chances?

Wait-listed on 02/29/16. What are the chances of getting a room on campus? :slight_smile:

^ I waitlisted about a week ago, is there any difference?

I think there is a good chance. Especially after the May 1st deadline when people who paid the deposit decline their acceptance to go elsewhere. Not a certainty but it’s a good chance I think.

@DoctorWho2016 i emailed them & they say based on last year, everyone who was on the wait-list got on-campus housing! :slight_smile:

Yes, I knew of multiple people previous years getting housing after being put on the wait list. Chances are high :slight_smile: I’m on the wait list as of March 3rd.

@justanotherjose
The assignments go based on the order of the waitlist, so you may or may not be offered a spot, but it will be after everyone who signed up before you.

If you’re waitlisted you should still look for other arrangements just in case. I have a new roommate this semester that was waitlisted, but he only got it because my roommate from last semester graduated and moved out. Housing is a lot more competitive now. Although if you’re freshmen y’all probably have higher chances than others.

Thank you everone for your input.