housing

So I missed the housing application deadline because I’m just still not sure if I’m going to ua yet.

I am still guaranteed housing correct?

Plus I’m in the honors college already so if I apply for housing now, do I have a better chance of getting honors housing?

I don’t really care where I live but I’m just worried about honors orientation, getting housing etc.

Hopefully someone can help, thanks!

All freshmen are guaranteed a space, however there is no guarantee that we will have enough Honors spaces for every Honors College freshman.

Hope this helps,
Janine

If you want an honors orientation, then you need to reserve soon… Those are very popular and the number of spots is limited.

I agree about signing up for orientation - if you want to attend the honors sections, they fill up quick. But you do not need to attend it in order to sign up for honors classes. We attended a regular session and DS didn’t have any trouble getting what he wanted, and they also had Honors info sessions during that time.

What are the chances for current students in Honors housing to re-contract for next year? Are rising seniors expected to find space?

All current residents who applied to return to campus were notified on Feb. 3 of the status of their application. Check Crimson email!

Hope this helps,
Janine