How did your high school do?

<p>out of the top 3 uc’s (UCB,UCLA,UCSD) how did you school do?</p>

<p>our year had a ridiculous numbers of admitted compared to the last two years. </p>

<p>in last two year there was 1 UCLA admitted per grade</p>

<p>this year at least 10 people</p>

<p>same with Cal, with many be invited too both</p>

<p>and atleast 20 people accepted UCSD</p>

<p>crazy ****</p>

<p>Yeah same here. People are getting into UCLA, Cal, and UCSD left and right.</p>

<p>Actually we had over 10 people getting into UCSD which was surprising. We only had 2 into Berkeley and 2 into UCLA, only one getting into Berkeley AND UCLA. Keep in mind though, my high school isn't one of the top high schools around. Our API is 6.</p>

<p>here's the link: <a href="http://www.greatschools.net/modperl/achievement/ca/3614%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.greatschools.net/modperl/achievement/ca/3614&lt;/a>
although you might not be interested. lol</p>

<p>bump........</p>

<p>interesting, my school had tons of ucsd admits, probably around 100. For Cal and Ucla, it seems many were admitted to one but not the other. Also, many people with lesser scores and grades were admitted over the "smarter" kids.</p>

<p>roflradar that's what happened to our number 2 guy in class. he didn't get in but somebody with a lower GPA and SAT scores got in.</p>

<p>At least 40 students with tons of overlap.</p>

<p>Our state API rank is 9
and API vs similar schools is 3...</p>

<p>Our school did pretty bad. Well, by our standards. We usually send about 7-8 people to UCLA and Cal each year. I know of about 3 people that got into each of them.</p>

<p>At least 10 students to the top UC's...most likely 15 without overlaps.</p>

<p>I don't know about this year, but last year my school sent 11 people to the UC's (any UC) out of 550-600 students. Yes, the school is in California.</p>

<p>Last year, 42 students were accepted at UCLA/Berkeley (slightly less I would assume), of which ~25 went to Berkeley. Quite nearly 15% of the class got into UCSD. This year is a lot stronger than that year. People everywhere were celebrating UCSD admissions (I KNOW of 4 people that didn't get in, and literally 30 of my closer acquaintances that got in) but the UCLA/Berkeley ones were random. A lot of my friends didn't get in, but I can pretty much say that around 5~6 are going to each FOR SURE. Our ELC eligible students didn't even bother to go to UCs. They, for the most part, are going to privates (Ivies and/or New Ivies) Yes, this is a public school. No, our API is crap (820ish?)</p>

<p>bimp.......</p>

<p>no idea what my school's api is, but we have 30 people attending berkeley from my year (out of about 550 students), ~10 at ucla, ~10 at ucsd, and 70ish at ucd. acceptances were much higher than those numbers, of course, although there were tons of overlaps.</p>

<p>over 100+, I'm pretty sure. But there are quite a few overlaps.</p>

<p>About a quarter of my class went to Stanford, Cal, or UCLA. Not just accepted, but matriculated.</p>

<p>96 students accepted to UCLA, a teacher says ~90 to berkeley but i doubt it.</p>

<p>(out of ~500 seniors)</p>

<p>Last year 18 people out of 300 were accepted to a UC. This year the number must be higher; I know at least 10 people going to UCD, 5 to UCSC, and 2 to UCSD, but no one to UCB/UCLA.</p>

<p>We did pretty well... not sure about the exact number, but it seems like a TON of people got into UCSD. Not as many for Cal/UCLA, obviously, but still a pretty good portion... Not very many people will actually be attending, though. (I'm going to UCLA, and so far I only know of one other person from my class of 580ish people who's going.)</p>

<p>UCB/UCLA: 17+
UCSD: 5+
UCI: 7+
UCD: 25+
UCSB: 5
UCSC: 5+
UCR: 3
UCM: 0</p>

<p>my school's basic breakdown of who's going where.</p>