How difficult to get in the MIS of Eller in University of Arizona

<p>Hello!
I have received an undergraduate admission offer from Eller College of Management in University of Arizona with an Excellence Award Scholarship of $10k each year for up to 4 years. I am not an Arizona resident. The reason I have applied for UA is that the MIS program there is one of the best MIS programs in the country. I am only interested in the MIS major.</p>

<p>I have two questions:</p>

<ol>
<li><p>In order to get in the MIS major, how high the average GPA should be? What is the acceptance rate?</p></li>
<li><p>How difficult will it be to get the scholarship renewed each year?</p></li>
</ol>

<p>The two questions are important for me because I am a non-Arizona resident, and I am only interested in the MIS major. Could anybody provide me with some information?</p>

<p>Thanks a lot!</p>

<p>Getting in should be managable. Your main competition will come from the NMF’s which UofA likes to scoop up with both hands. But having said that it should be much easier than for example most of the UC schools. BTW does it really have one of the best MIS programs?</p>

<p>I’m just guessing - but the renewal should be automatic subject to minium GPA, probably something like a 3.0. GL & Bring sun screen.</p>

<p>Thanks for your information. Do you know how high the GPA should be to get in the MIS program and the acceptance rate? Any Eller graduates or students have these information to share? Thanks.</p>