How do you calculate your UCLA GPA?

<p>K, I know all my SMC courses are UC-transferable. I am unsure about some of my other CCC courses. Here are ALL of my non-smc courses:
Physical Anthro
Speech Communication
Politcal Science 1
Cultural Anthro
Plane Trigonometry
General Psych
Econ- Micro
Math Analysis
Music Appreciation
Eng-Intro. Composition (Engl 21b at smc)
Intro to Geology and lab
Intro to Business
History of the U.S.</p>

<p>I am sure all of them transfer except the Eng-Intro. composition.</p>

<p>***? Doesn't this mean my UCLA GPA is not 2.85 but a 3.31 (minus Eng-intro comp. if that doesn't transfer)? I am still unsure if they withdrew my admission because of the "I" in calc2, or if it was cuz my supposedly 2.85 gpa. My counselor was too busy to tell me the reason.</p>

<p>what was your other CC?</p>

<p>i belive intro to bus doesnt transfer. the other courses look transferable.</p>

<p>My GPA is 3.48, that includes all UC-transferbale courses, my Cum. Gpa is 3.26</p>

<p>I rather not say my other CC cuz it is embarrassing. Wow, i just talked to a guy who transfered to UCLA from a CCC on the UCLA threads. He says that it is possible my counselor made an error and confirms what u all have said. OMG!!! My UCLA GPA is a 3.28 and my major gpa is a 3.33. What the hell!! So there has been a huge mistake.</p>

<p>OMG!!! I can't believe this!!! I knew something fishy was going on!!! I would say i'm still unsure if I will be re-admitted because I don't think they want me to attend there and I think they will do whatever it takes to keep me out (such as this 2.85 gpa crap). I think they will use my calc2 "I" as grounds to make sure i dont step a foot on their campus. Plz pray that i'm wrong.</p>

<p>I cannot believe my counselor didn't double check her gpa calculations before sending her report to the committee (or so she says she sent a report to a committee). OMFG!!!</p>

<p>Isn't there a difference between UC-transferable and UCLA-transferable courses?</p>

<p>UCLAri, who graduated from ucla (transfered there from a CCC) says there is no difference. I trust his statement.</p>

<p>why would there be a diffrence. UCLA is a UC.</p>

<p>I don't know. I'm confused I guess, I haven't seen a counselor yet. I thought some UC accept certain major prerequisites and some don't. Like, I took a 4 course programming sequence and according to assist.org, different UC accepts different courses from that sequence.</p>

<p>some might give u subject credit, while other will not. depending on how close the classes at ur cc are to the UC classes. Unfortunatly, assist.org doesn't have all the articulations.</p>

<p>my gpa is a lot different if i calculate it with the UC transferable courses or simply look at all the classes i have taken at my community college, calculate all uc transferable courses, not just the ones that you are using to fulfil the IGETC... i dont know if this helps.</p>

<p>btw, i have a 2.6 but after academic renewal (removing all Ds and Fs from my gpa) i have a 3.27</p>

<p>my course catalog at my community college says if each class is transferable to CSU, UC, or both... and my counselor printed out a transcript for me and crossed out all the ones not transferable to UC. check the catalog i guess..</p>