How long did it take for A&M to give you their transfer admissions decision?

Hello! So I applied to Texas A&M a week ago, and my application started to be in review last friday, so the 1/27/2017. I’m a very impatient person, and wanted to know when-ish I’ll get my admissions decision? Thanks!

I am right there with you on being impatient. It looks like our applications are at the same spot. Iv heard multiple different things. My boyfriend who is a current student who transferred last spring said once his went into review he heard a few days later. I hope that is true for us. Good Luck!

Same here. Mine went into review 1/26/17, I hope to know by the end of this week

I just got the “View Transfer Audit” option yesterday. Hope to get a response soon! Good luck for you 2!

I got my audit yesterday as well. I really hope that means we hear soon.

I just got accepted!! 2 weeks of waiting

@marrano If you don’t mind me asking, what major did you apply for with how many hours and what GPA. I’m trying to gage my chances here. My app went in to review a week or so ago.

Just heard back today and they are asking for my spring grades to make final decision. Saw this coming since I am currently taking one of the required courses I need for my major.

@Kimberlytori What was your major?

@eaust12 Psychology

@Kimberlytori How were you notified that they were asking for spring grades? Was it a note on your status?

@marrano What’s your major and did you have all of the necessary courses completed? Congrats!

@sjean2020 Yes. I just logged in to see my application status and there was a box that said “Decision”. Clicked on it and then it took me to another page where I clicked to see what my decision was and there was a note attached to it describing about wanting spring grades and all!

Thanks!