How much are the TCU scholarships?

<p>People keep mentioning that they got Deans or Chancelors or honors scholarships.. but how much are they? 1/2 tuition? More? The website and scholarship sites give no information at all. Those of you that have gotten awards could you share how much they are? If you wish, put stats as well.. I'm thinking his 34 on the ACT should make him competetive for them next year.</p>

<p>Dean’s Scholarship dollar amount is $15,000 per year towards tuition.
Chancellor’s Scholarship is for full tuition for 4 years.
All Chancellor’s scholars initially received the Dean’s Scholarship. Of course, that scholarship was replaced if you were chosen as a Chancellor Scholar.
Those are the only two dollar amounts that I am familiar with. With a 34 ACT, you should qualify for the Dean’s Scholarship. There is an application deadline to be in consideration for all TCU scholarships.
At this years Chancellor Scholarship interview weekend, they shared the basic stats of the 80 students invited. (class rank 1.3, unweighted GPA 3.99) I believe they looked at the total student…Strong EC’s as well as how they presented during the interview in selecting the award winners.
Good luck!</p>

<p>There also are Faculty, TCU and Founder’s Scholarships.</p>

<p>my S received the faculty scholarship and it is $11,000/year</p>