How to join the university of miami band of the hour as a miami dade college student?

<p>The other day i was in the band of the hour web page and it says that miami dade college students as well broward college students, are eligible to join the marching band of UM. how do i join as a MDC student? And what does it mean by winds auditioning for "part- placement only" ? please let me know! And yes i have prior marching band experience. =D And im a brass player. Thanks.</p>

<p>This is taken from the website. If I were you, I would call today. The kids in the Band of the Hour all look like they have a great time at the games.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>If you want to join the band of the hour, you should definitely get involved immediately. Band camp is almost over, and while you are welcome to join at any reasonable point, the sooner you do, the more likely chance you will get a spot in the first show. Contact Charles and he will get you the proper paperwork. This year, we have a large number of students from miami dade, broward, and fiu, so dont worry about being the only one.</p>