How to list courses in the UC app

<p>so should I really not capitalize the first letter of each course, like the instructions said?
and for ninth grade courses, if I had geometry H (honors) should I put the H in the course title, but select NH in the drop down menu?
I’m an OOS student applying btw
and do I list every class I have, or just the core classes? cause we had classes that weren’t core classes, but you couldn’t fail them either.</p>

<p>Yes, you should. It shows that you took what your school considered an advanced course even though it did not provide a gpa boost for it.</p>

<p>are you talking about the honors classes? or everything in my post?</p>

<ul>
<li>don’t capitalize the first letter of each course if it says not to.</li>
<li>i talked to someone from the admissions office today, and he said it would be a good idea to put “honors” and “AP” in the course titles even though all honors courses for OOS students are counted as NH.</li>
<li>you list only UC approved a-g courses in the “academic history” section, but you can add additional courses under the “coursework other than a-g” part of the app. if health/p.e. is an example of a class you’re talking about, i wouldn’t list it (well, the admissions guy told me the UCs don’t consider that class at all), but for others, i would list them separately. </li>
</ul>

<p>i’m an OOS applicant too, by the way. :)</p>