How to list GPA on resume

My daughter has a 4.15 GPA at UA, but since UA does not list GPA’s higher than 4.0, her transcript only shows 4.00. How should she list her GPA on her resume? I’m worried it may look as though she is not listing her correct GPA.

4.0, or “summa cum laude” (which I assume she earned)

UA says, pretty clearly I think, “A cumulative grade point average of 4.0 is the highest GPA an undergraduate can receive.”

http://courseleaf.ua.edu/introduction/academicpolicies/gradesandgradepoints/#policyongradingtext

Congratulations, though, on her excellent performance!!

She is finishing up her sophomore year, but she has been applying for internships. She has to send her transcript and resume. She has been listing the 4.15, but I’m worried it will look like a mistake on her resume. She is going to ask some friends who are graduating this semester that she knows have over a 4.00 how they listed it. Thanks.

list it as 4.0.

Thanks!

Use the 4.0

DD talked to some recent graduates who had above a 4.0, and some said they originally put their actual GPA, but questions came up as to why it did not match the transcript. So as everyone on here has suggested, 4.0 should be used regardless of the actual GPA. CC is the best!