How's life in Blacksburg?

<p>Oh, an urban dictionary article? You must be right then!</p>

<p>The second news article you posted is from 2005. Tragic, but irrelevant. And if we’re going to start calling every non-life threatening injury a drinking problem here’s a map of places in the US with a drinking problem: <a href=“http://www.digital-topo-maps.com/county-map/united-states-map.gif[/url]”>http://www.digital-topo-maps.com/county-map/united-states-map.gif&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Keep’em rollin buddy.</p>

<p>There was an incident at a JMU birthday party where 4 students were jumped by ~20 students, each student was outnumbered 5:1. The students were held down by literally 3-4 students each and the jumpers were given clean licks without any defense. One student was kept on his feet with his arms held back & constrained, body held back, nothing he could do but take the hits TO HIS FACE tens of times. Another student was choked out from behind to near unconsciousness, fell to the ground while being choked and taking beatings while having to try to get out of the choke hold (have someone choke hold you and you’ll understand how serious it is to have blood circulation to your brain completely cut off AND getting hit and kicked). Third student was beaten to the ground and everyone around him beat him up by kicking - stomping on his face and head and kicking all over his torso. Resulted in broken noses, broken CHEEK bones, fractured eye sockets. Blood everywhere and their shirts were even RIPPED off of their bodies. When they were finally done getting beat up and were walking away, one of the students ran up on them from behind and had the nerve to hit one of them to the ground again with their backs turned. Fourth student was luckily not as involved and suffered little. Police were called and they had to go to the emergency room.</p>

<p>So what? Go cry a river. What in the world is your argument? Is it partying and neighborhood disruptions during nightly hours or is it violence? You’re just blabbering with no direction.</p>

<p>Stop running your mouth on ignorance. Note the definition of ignorance. Being ignorant does not mean, contrary to popular belief, stupidity but rather lack of information and you’re lacking a lot. Stop portraying this biased, personal, one-sided view and go live on a JMU campus or Radford campus or ODU campus or UVa campus or Wake Forest campus or WVU campus and open your eyes.</p>

<p>What of Spring Fest at JMU? I hope your ignorance did not cause your blind eyes to skim over that one.</p>

<p>Or what of QuadFest at Radford? I hope you didn’t eye over that one either.</p>

<p>Smiller is and continues to be a jackass. If anybody is interested he’s the guy that payed a private detective to go around and take pictures of kids partying, and he included the addresses in the pictures.</p>

<p>He also runs Mish Mish, which is why I never shopped there.</p>

<p>how do you not like the black uniforms? those r sexy as hell! My only complaint is that black technically isn’t a Tech color. But I like black a lot anyway so I don’t care. And then I went and read about the design and why they did it on nikes site. The black is supposed to be a throwback to Tech’s military days when they wore black. And that “motherboard” design within the numbers is for the innovation at Tech. So as someone who likes black and is an engineering student I thoguht those jerseys were beast. I’m buying one for sure.</p>

<p>bumped because smiller is definitely right about Pheasant Run. this place is littered with *******s who insist on being loud and d0uchey all night. </p>

<p>for real, i’m not one of those kids who is gonna get in your face about the fact that i grew up in high school and don’t drink hard anymore, but the people in this complex will get in your face about how they didn’t and still do. </p>

<p>also, as a sort of general tidbit of advice and wisdom to every one of the kids IRL and on here who defend their jackassery; get a job you useless twats.</p>

<p>Come at me, bros.</p>