I made a minor mistake in the UC Applications when I submit it, What should I do?

<p>I submitted my UC Application last Friday, in the course and grade description, I accidently did not list my Math course and grade that I took in my junior year. I took Intermediate Algebra, but I forgot to list it. Will it affect my admission to a UC?? What should i do? Should I email/call the admission office to tell them my mistake in the application?? Ahh…I don’t know what to do!!</p>

<p>You cannot make online changes to anthing other than your contact info, i..e., e-mail address, or home address if you move. The only thing you can do is to write to each campus and let them know the class, year & grade. Leaving a class off of a Jr year schedule can have a huge impact, since: a) the grade counts for UC gpa; 2) it increases your strength of schedule, or the lack thereof shows a weaker strength of schedule.</p>

<p>I made a few mistakes on my application as well (put my school ID number instead of CA SSID Number and marked 2 semester courses as full-year courses). I called (800) 523-2048 and the person who answered told me to send an email (<a href="mailto:ucinfo@ucapplication.net">ucinfo@ucapplication.net</a>) with my name, application ID number, date of birth, and reason for the change. I got the following response a few days later:</p>

<p>Your request will be forwarded to the proper department for your correction/update. It will take approximately 5 to 10 days for your correction to be recorded in our system. You may check the status of your application update on the Application Status web site at <a href="https://www.ucapplication.net/ucap/%5B/url%5D"&gt;https://www.ucapplication.net/ucap/&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/p>

<p>Oh, and include the correction you're requesting too. :)</p>

<p>how long did it take to get a response? I sent my email evening of Dec 2nd, still have to hear a confirmation message.</p>

<p>I sent it on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 and received a reply Tuesday, December 2, 2008. A response took longer because of Thanksgiving break, so they should reply to you in sooner than a week...</p>

<p>Hi, After you send in your correction and they emailed oyu back, did you check back on your application? Did it show the correct entry?</p>