I need help finding a safety for nursing school

I am a senior in high school applying to college this fall. I have some schools I really like such as NYU, Northeastern, BU (which does’t even have nursing), and George Washington. So as you can tell I really like those big city schools. However, those are all reaches for me for nursing and I need some solid safeties that are a medium or large size even if they’re not in a city. I was thinking UNH, URI, or Quinnipiac but I open to more suggestions! I had a rough junior year and my gpa basically plummeted but all three other years so far I have mostly A’s and a few mid to high B’s. I volunteered in hospitals and nursing homes and the like so I have a decent amount of EC. And I live in Massachusetts. These are my stats:
ACT: 30
UW GPA: 3.6
W GPA: 3.99

I’d also suggest some financial safeties, unless your family is very wealthy. Some of your choices are expensive, and do not meet 100% of need (particularly NYU). Also, your housing and food expenses will be much higher in cities such as Boston and NYC than in the average location.

Have you looked at any in-state publics as financial and admission safeties?

There are a number of nursing programs in eastern PA that are not extremely competitive for nursing. Many of the privates would offer you merit aid based upon your ACT score. These include Alvernia, Bloomsburg, U. of Scranton, Misericordia and York College of PA. There are some programs within Phila., such as Drexel, LaSalle and Holy Family. Phila. has become a really interesting and walkable city - it is an affordable version of Brooklyn.

did you look at widener just outside of philly

Check out Catholic in DC

Drexel and Temple in Philly

I thought Drexel and Temple were pretty pricey

Like many private universities, Drexel gives out many merit scholarships, including many that reduce tuition by 50%. However, that is still not cheap. Temple is a state-related university with lower tuition for PA. residents. They were giving out many merit scholarships, but they had to cut back on them, because it was getting too expensive.

Fairfield in CT - but its expensive if you don’t qualify for FA.
Simmons in Boston also - strong for nursing but expensive.
St. Joseph’s College and University of Hartford are two other strong nursing schools in CT.