I only reported only one of my SAT scores

What happens if I only reported one of my SAT scores? I took one earlier in the year but I did better on the scores that I reported. I believe that I SENT the scores but did not put them on the application.

Thank-you in advance!

another question, if I submitted an ACT score to a UC must I put it on the application?

UC’s will take the highest SAT from a single sitting. The application states that self-report your highest score which I presume you did. Now according the website, it states you need to send all SAT or ACT scores. There have been several posts from individuals that have called the UC’s and some have stated just send the highest score while others have stated send all scores. I would error on the side of caution and send your other SAT score just to cover all bases if you do not already. You will be fine and if your SAT score is higher than the ACT, don’t worry.

Okay! This happened to someone I know… They reported one score, sent them all, and called to see if it was possible to report the other scores. The man on the phone said that as long as the score was sent (via college board) then it will be seen.

@Gumbymom @CaliforniaSoul thanks for the reply!!