I totally just screwed myself over!... (kind of) :p

<p>For my awards section on the UC app, I just realized that I forgot to mention that in 2007 my varsity girls track team was first in western league (champs), and we were also first in Regional Division 2 CIF. I was an integral part of the team I and I feel like this should be included. Since I did not mention it should I call UCSD or something email them to tell them?? Any advice??? Thanks so much!!!
Me</p>

<p>THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME!! THOSE accomplishments were HARD work!! and a lot of running too!! hah…</p>

<p>Just send each UC an email/letter explaining this extra information.</p>

<p>This is totally unimportant. I would be ****ed if I was working for UC and had to add such pointless facts to an application. They don’t regard ec’s as being that important because they can be completely made up.</p>

<p>Well Best, you might be surprised to know that a little bit of info can be the difference between acceptance and rejection to a UC campus. At many UCs, statewide recognition is worth a lot of points. If this was any old EC, I would agree that it is unimportant, but this extra info is surely too important to leave out of his application.</p>

<p>Oh really Cali Trumpet, is that how you got into UCSC? a school that accepts close to 80% of applicants ha.</p>

<p>What is wrong with UCSC? I bet you talk down on UC student because you did not get in a UC and you attend a Cal state.</p>

<p>Skate- You go to riverside… lol. About anyone that can breath can go there.</p>

<p>Skate and Cali Trumpet- thanks guys a lot for helping me out. I think I’m going to send an email to the UCs. BestIndaWest- thanks for your opinion but the extra dissing of “About anyone that breath can go there and a school that accepts 80% of its applicants” is rude and was not needed. Thank again guys.</p>