I was accepted but

<p>I was accepted to both ASU and UA, but they are both asking for a final transcript. Does that just mean to send in a transcript at the end of the school year after I’ve gotten grades for all of my classes, or does it mean send it in at the end of 1st semester, or could it mean that I’m only getting in based on my final grades? I pretty confused…</p>

<p>Where did it say you needed to send your final grades? I got accepted too but I dont remember seeing that on any of the stuff in my admit packet. Based on what your case, Im pretty sure you are in, they just need your grades at the end of the year to make sure your graduated and such, and maybe to check to see if you failed any classes.....but you are in for now. Just wondering, what is your gpa and test scores, if they are low then they might want to see if you improve or decline.</p>

<p>most schools ask for a final transcript buit it only effects your acceptance if your grades drop dramaticly. Like a straight student is now getting 2 C's</p>

<p>Final grades are sent to the school you've decided to go to. It's your final transcript that shows your final senior grades, so they see that your grades didn't drop drastically, and that you've graduated. </p>

<p>Every school that will accept you makes that acceptance contingent on receipt of final grades. All the acceptance letters will ask for a final transcript. You only have to send the one.</p>

<p>okay... thanks. Oh, by the way I was looking back through my stuff and it was only ASU that asked for the final transcript.</p>