IB scores to get into Air Force Academy

<p>I am a student in 10th grade, doing a full IB program. Currently in MYP, but I will be going into IB next year. I'm in an International School and there is actually no other option than IB. I want to get into the Air Force Academy, however, I don't really know what subjects to choose. I love Physics and I'm rather good at it, so I will be doing Physics HL. Then I want to do ITGS Higher as well. Let me get back on my third HL choice after talking about my other choices. </p>

<p>Next to this, I want to do Dutch (some standard level) since I am a native Dutch speaker and English. I will probably choose Art as well.</p>

<p>For my third IB HL subject, I am debating whether to choose HL or SL. I am currently in Math Standard and getting top marks. If I am not required to do IB Math HL to get into the Air Force Academy, then I do not want to take it obviously. If I am, I will do everything, even go to a summer math camp, to get the required marks.</p>

<p>Lastly, can anyone inform me on what kinds of grades I should get to be accepted into the Air Force Academy? </p>

<p>(P.S. I am doing quite a lot of Extra Curricular activities and CAS. Lots of sports, leadership skills in clubs etc.)</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>