"In loco parentis"....Do you live near a college?

<p>I’m near Susquehanna and Penn State(main campus). Also near Bucknell and Messiah. don’t know very much about Bucknell though other than it’s an excellent school.</p>

<p>I’m new and live close to a number of colleges in RI & MA. I’ve visited about 8-10 colleges in the area so far for my eldest and it won’t be long until we make rounds with the next one (next year).</p>

<p>I’m near College of Charleston here in Charleston, SC.</p>

<p>Willing to answer questions/assist colleges in Western NC…just send a pm. I’m relatively close to Appalachian State, UNC-Asheville, Western Carolina University, as well as small, private schools like Mars Hill, Gardner-Webb, Montreat, Lenoir-Rhyne, Lees McCrea.</p>

<p>I live in CT. I am centrally located to most colleges here in the state. I can be PM’d for info.</p>

<p>I am minutes away from the University of Central Oklahoma, and within an hour of both Oklahoma State University and University of Oklahoma. I’ve lived in the area for nearly 15 years. PM me if I can help or answer a question.
Edit: I’m also minutes away from Oklahoma City University.</p>

<p>I am 10 minutes from Yale, 20 mins to Quinnipiac, 20 mins to Sacred Heart and Fairfield U. PM me if I can help.</p>

<p>(Did I reply to this thread years ago? How do I tell?)</p>

<p>According to Google Maps, I live 12 minutes from Davidson College. We are basketball season ticket holders. Glad to help if needed. </p>

<p>I am minutes from West Chester University and also close to other colleges along the Main Line area ¶. Message me if your child might benefit from a friendly parent nearby or if needs emerge. Can help with on-site needs (i.e. university-related – I work with students with accommodations) or off-site issues as well. Glad to make a home-cooked meal as well. </p>

<p>I live next to SF State and close to USF. Happy to help any way I can!</p>

<p>I am 5-10 minutes from the UW-Madison campus. Anyone needing a dog fix is welcome to come by for some cuddles with mine. :)</p>

<p>I am in south central Indiana:
midway between
Bloomington - Indiana U, Bloomington where I spent undergrad and have lived for several more years so am very familliar with the area and
Terre Haute - Rose Hulman, Indiana State</p>

<p>Wow, such helpful posters! You are good people to offer this…</p>

<p>I recently relocated to California and am just blocks from the UC Davis campus. I would be happy to help your son or daughter if they needed any help. Just Pm me! </p>

<p>I live in San Luis Obispo, CA and work about a mile from Cal Poly SLO. Please feel free to get my contact info via PM. Most of us here at my firm are Cal Poly grads, so we have lots of ties to the university. I have a daughter at UCSB and hoping to have #2 at UCSC in the fall. I know how it feels to worry about them day and night-I’d love to be of assistance in any way. </p>

<p>I’m in an eastern suburb of Cleveland- within 20 minutes of CIM, Case Western and John Carroll; PM me if you need contact info. I’m available to help with problems large or small!</p>

<p>Pratt Institute, right across the street. </p>

<p>Princeton, and husband is a professor at Rutgers. If anyone needs help please PM me. </p>

<p>I live 10 min. from UCI. Would be more than happy to help.</p>

<p>I live in Columbia, Missouri-- within minutes of MU, Columbia College and Stephens College. Happy to help if I"m able.</p>