"In loco parentis"....Do you live near a college?

I’m in the San Diego / La Jolla area, near:

UCSD
University of San Diego
San Diego State

University of Maryland, College Park - 1 to 1.5 hours depending on traffic
University of Maryland Baltimore County - 1.5 hours (eldest son attends)
St. Mary’s College of Maryland - 1 hour
Johns Hopkins Uni/Peabody - 1-1.5 hours

5 minutes from Northwestern, 30 minutes from UChicago.

20-25 minutes from Lebanon Valley College, Elizabethtown College and PSU-Capitol Campus.
35-45 minutes from Juniata College, Franklin and Marshall, and York College, plus several PASSHE campuses (Millersville, Shippensburg)
5 minutes from PSU’s med school in Hershey
One hour from Bucknell, Susquehanna and Gettysburg

an hour by train & bus from university of Pennsylvania, temple u, Drexel , an hour 1/2 train from swartmore

1 hr to Vanderbilt, Belmont, Lipscomb

10 minutes from SMU!

I live fifteen minutes from Montclair & NYC. I’m about twenty minutes from William Paterson, and an hour from Rutgers.
I could help with other Northern NJ/NYC schools.

@newjerseygirl98 You must be nearby. About 10-15 min to Montclair, 15-20 to NJIT and NYC (depending on traffic).

We live about 10 minutes from Wright State University in Fairborn, Ohio and about 20 minutes from University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio. Our daughter attends Kent State in Kent, Ohio.

I’m walking distance to Olin and Babson College. Also, I’m about 5 minutes away from Wellesley College.

I live 10 minutes from UT Austin. Ready to help at any time as needed!

Can walk to TCU.

10 minutes from Texas Tech

Central NH, close to Dartmouth and about 1 1/2 hours from UNH.

I live 5 minutes from UCF. FYI, my son is a Junior at University of Alabama and my daughter will be attending Florida Atlantic University this fall. They did not want to attend the local University as it was to close to home.

20 - 25 minutes from UPENN, Drexel, St. Joe’s, Villanova, Haverford, Bryn Mawr
In fact DH works at Penn
5 minutes from Swarthmore, Widener, and Neumann College

My son will be starting Univ of Illinois - Urbana Champaign this fall. I’m just outside Rochester NY and close to SUNY Geneseo, RIT, Univ of Rochester, St John Fisher College - if I can help anyone.

Hi. Are you near University of Tampa? DS is starting in the fall. Oldest DS just graduated from Bama. Roll Tide!

Hey all, I’m from Zimbabwe Africa, would love to be in touch with anyone near Drury University, Missouri. My son starts in the fall and I’m a long way off should there be an emergency!