Info from UA for outside scholarship APPLICATIONS?

<p>When applying for an outside scholarship, the student is asked for:</p>

<p>An official transcript, and</p>

<p>Confirmation of major/ minor, etc.</p>

<p>Where does one request the transcript, and, is there a person who will actually fill out the scholarship application on behalf of the University??? </p>

<p>Help!</p>

<p>I found the request for official transcript under the Student MyBama tab…</p>

<p>Still wondering WHO to send this detailed scholarship questionnaire to… Hmmmm</p>

<p>What does the application say exactly? My S’s applications sometimes have a space for a faculty advisor to sign or authorise, but I’m not sure what you are asking exactly. Is your student needing a faculty person to recommend your student for this scholarship? If so, then the most logical person is anyone who would give your student a good, nay great, letter of rec.</p>

<p>What exactly do you mean by “Scholarship Questionaire” ? Is it a scholarship application that the student is required to fill out with a required letter of recommendation from a faculty member? Or is it a detailed form that is required to filled out ONLY by the recommending faculty person? Usually scholarship applications are the first type. </p>

<p>What does the questionnaire consist of?</p>

<p>I think the confirmation of major can be found on mybama as well.</p>