Invitation to Transfer Student Organization for Fall 2017 Transfers

Hello Fall 2017 Transfers,
My name is Mark, I am the Event Coordinator for the Virginia Tech Transfer Student Organization. As many of you are just now receiving admissions decisions, I decided it would be a great time to introduce you to a club here at Tech built just for you.

Last year I was in the same boat as you when I was accepted to VT from Northern Virginia Community College. I know that it is an exciting, yet nerve-wracking time. There are many stresses and fears associated with attending a new college. For instance…

Where should I live? And with who?

How will I meet new people?

What are the best classes to take?

How can I get involved on campus and build my resume?

What is there to know about the town and transit?

By becoming a part of the Transfer Student Organization you will get answers to these questions and more. We hope to build a close-knit community that gets together every other week to have fun, build connections with other clubs, and attend events.

If you are interested in joining, either message me with your email on college confidential, or email transferstudentorgvt@gmail.com to be added to the mailing list so you can get information as transition time approaches. Also feel free to post in the thread if you have any questions.

We want you to feel like a Hokie before you even step on campus!

Good Luck with the rest of your semester,
-VT TSO