Is D'Youville College a well ranked program?

This is somewhere my rising senior can get scholarship money, but I am not sure if it is better than Rutgers-Camden.

Is there a specific program you had in mind? It’s primary emphasis has always been nursing/health professions. Business is also popular. The school remains mostly women. It is one of a number of small Catholic colleges in Buffalo, an underrated college town.

It sits in a revitalized neighborhood on Buffalo’s West Side. The Peace Bridge to Canada is also a stone’s throw away. Buffalo has been making great strides of late and, if snow isn’t a problem, is likely preferable to Camden, IMO.

@Middleman68 – Sorry I assumed it was obvious that the choice is nursing since this is the nursing forum. :))

She could live at home at Rutgers-Camden and honestly it is on the Delaware waterfront which is not the “Camden” of notoriety for crime. I am concerned however mostly about the comparison of clinical opportunities (Philadelphia vs. Buffalo). I do think those opportunities can catapult a career (or not). And I know it is COLD there. GAH

My bad. I tend to cycle through the latest posts.