Is it a sign?

<p>We are sitting in a restaurant discussing my daughters two offers, scholorships, pros and cons when suddenly “Sweet Home Alabama” starts playing at a Mexican restaurant of all places. We all started laughing.</p>

<p>Pretty sure that was God’s way of telling her she needs to be at Bama. And we all know she best not tell God no :-)</p>

<p>Good luck with her decision.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>She definitely needs to go to Bama now… can’t ignore that one.</p>

<p>Thanks NJ. I was born and raised in South Jersey. Small town called Ewan, not far from Glassboro. She is leaning BAMA. We visit next week.</p>

<p>Divine providence, for sure. The only thing more clear cut would be if the radio was playing the Million Dollar Band doing Yea Alabama.</p>

<p>I’m from the Cape May area so I know that area reasonably well. Drove through Ewan once when I missed my exit on 55 to go to cowtown. And I always stop at the Woodstown diner when up that way. Small world.</p>

<p>People who only know NJ by what they see on tv would be shocked to know places like Ewan exist. Lots of great small towns and rural areas in NJ (especially South Jersey).</p>

<p>Have fun next week. Campus is especially beautiful this time of year.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Cowtown! What a blast from the past. Growing up we docked our boat in Cape May. Spent all my weekends there. How quickly I forget. I have been in Colorado for almost 20 years now. </p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>I’ll bet that after you visit campus next week you’ll all be humming Sweet Home Alabama on the way home :)</p>

<p>Sniner…Have you contacted Allison to arrange your day?</p>

<p>Yes. She arranged both an ambassador to show her around and also a meeting with Dr. Sharpe and all before the game on Saturday. UA knows how to make people feel special. We are so thankful that it all seems to be coming together. </p>

<p>My daughters only delemma is how to dress up for her meeting with Dr Sharpe, then get into game gear without time to go back to the hotel or car.</p>

<p>Dr.Sharpe won’t expect her to be “dressed up” before a game. </p>

<p>Is she wears decent pants, then all she’d have to maybe change is her top…which she could keep in a tote bag and change in the bathroom.</p>

<p>Thanks, that is kind of what we were thinking.</p>

<p>Not a sign. A DIRECTIVE.</p>

<p>Hope you have a great time on your visit. Are you going as well? It should be gorgeous weather. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Yes, the whole family is headed from Colorado to Alabama and back in 72 hours. It’s a quick visit, but I hope it will be long enough for us to get a feel. My daughter spent a week at her other top choice school last summer.</p>

<p>What’s your D’s major? Will she be meeting with any dept heads or touring the Science complex or anything?</p>

<p>As for your D’s clothes, also a change of assessories can also “dress up” or “dress down” an outfit.</p>

<p>No other meetings scheduled. She is majoring in BioChem Engineering with the possibly of a pre med track if she picks BAMA. Biomedical Engineering at her other top choice school.</p>

<p>Are you only going to be on campus on Saturday? If so, it’s probably harder to meet with dept heads since they’re often not on campus on weekends. </p>

<p>Find out from Allison if you can be given a tour of the SEC. Maybe the student ambassador could do that.</p>

<p>If Allison can arrange a meeting with a ChemE prof, ask to meet with Dr. Peter Clark or Dr. Chris Brazel.</p>

<p>Yes, we are pretty much only on campus Sat and Sunday morning. I feel like Alison has already worked magic by getting us a visit with Dr. Sharpe, and don’t want to overstep, but maybe I will have D float an email. </p>

<p>Thanks again for all of your help!</p>